ePayslips – What, why and how?
ePayslips is a self service payslip facility that enables employees to access their payslips, P60’s and P11D’s directly from a secure website, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – thereby increasing accessibility, privacy, security and efficiency.
The modern solution for an age old problem!
ePayslips – how does it work?
ePayslips replaces paper payslips. Instead, using HMRC accredited ‘HTTPS’ encryption, your employee’s payslips will be uploaded to a secure dedicated hosting centre. Each employee will be provided with a unique ID and password (which can be changed independently). They can access their pay information using any computer or mobile device that has internet access – anytime, anywhere in the world.
How can ePayslips benefit my organisation?
- Confidence in the secure and timely availability of your payroll information; eliminating risk of non/delayed or incorrect delivery to recipients.
- Reduction in time, resource and costs; no more distributing, postage or reprinting costs.
- The online holding facilities provides secure, convenient and permanent records of all your employees pay reports.
- Access to historical data is available 24/7 – 365 days per year.
- Reduction in carbon foot print – less road miles and paper usage.
- Be proud of your brand! All ePayslips are matched to your organisation’s stationery.
How can ePayslips benefit my employees?
- No delays ever! – Instant availability, anytime, anywhere in the world with an internet access.
- Accessible using a mobile phone.
- Permanent paperless storage for the eco minded..
- Highly private and secure for the prudent and one stop shop for the succinct.
- Over a rolling 12 month period, a history of payslips is available 24/7 to employees. This also includes access to P11D’s and P60’s –so no reprints required!
And…how much will ePayslips cost me?
Our standard monthly fee is all inclusive! We want your payroll to embrace today’s innovations to meet tomorrow’s demands.
Want to find out how easy it is to switch? Read how our client The National Osteoporosis Society implemented ePayslips with ease to benefit from increased security and efficient distribution of payslips.
Contact us to discuss your ePayslip evolution www.payrollsolutionsltd.co.uk