If you work for an organisation operating in the Gloucestershire or Wiltshire areas and are looking to outsource your payroll provision, then do get in touch with us.
Cox & Co. is a Bristol based outsourced payroll specialist providing tailored payroll services to charities and businesses in Gloucesteshire and Wiltshire.
All our discerning clients demand, and receive a premium payroll service and high levels of customer care.
Our specialist charity payroll services attract iconic organisations such as:
- ss Great Britain, Brunel’s great ocean liner
- Watershed, Bristol’s cultural and digital creativity centre
- The Bristol Music Trust, Bristol’s home of music
- The American Museum in Britain
- Perennial Gardeners’ Royal Benevolent Society
- British Small Animal Veterinary Association
- The National Osteoporosis Society
- United Bible Societies UK Hub
Our expertise is not limited to the third sector. We also partner with many private businesses that reside locally yet are national and international in reach:
- Bart Ingredients Ltd
- Hobbs House Bakery
- Pattersons Limited
- Charles Saunders Limited
- Savilles’ Freights Limited
- TasteTech Ltd
We process in excess of £3 million of payments per month – Our average client has the following payroll portfolio:
- 100 employees
- 3 PAYE schemes example: Trust & Trading & Weekly
- Salary sacrifice/deductions of earnings etc
- BACS submission
- Pension calculations
- Auto enrolment processing and submission
We are extremely well placed to provide you with a fully managed payroll service that can deal with all the complexities of time and attendance systems, time sheet collation, shift-work, employment spikes, high turnover of staff etc
If you are concerned that your outsource payroll provider choices are limited to large impersonal processors or local accountants and neither of these can satisfy your unique business requirements – do give us a call on 0117 9328145.