Considering outsourcing your payroll? But unsure?
As payroll specialists we know your worries and listed below are our top five favourite objections. Enjoy!
A quick catchup
We speak to prospects on a daily basis and this certainly provides us with every opportunity to align our solutions and services to their needs better. What we cannot change though is individual perception and opinion – particularly the varied reasons why payroll outsourcing is perhaps not their particular cup of tea!
Cox & Co.’s Top 5 Payroll Outsourcing Rejection Statements!
- You can’t possibly do all of that work, for that amount of money
- I hate doing the payroll but that’s just the way it is.
- I don’t have time to talk, i’m too busy doing the payroll.
- If I outsourced to you, I would have to fire myself.
- I don’t care if your service only cost £10.00 a month – my charity is not interested in saving money!
So there you have it, not a definitive list but comprehensive nonetheless. Of course readers, if you can think of any more – I would be delighted to add them.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year