Don’t get caught out and use our workplace pension checklist to be prepared.
It’s simple – be prepared 6 months in advance of your staging date.
What is your staging date? _______/______/________
The date 6 months prior to your staging date is ______/______/________ Project milestone!
Before this date (project milestone) you should:-
- Have received in writing confirmation from your pension provider that your intended pension product is auto enrolment compatible
- Have set up your auto enrolment pension provision (NEST or other pension provider)
- Have set up and tested your auto enrolment payroll module
- Have confirmed fee increases for workplace pension provision with your accountant
- Have confirmed fee increases for auto enrolment provision with your payroll provider
- Have trained your in-house payroll staff, agreed processes and expanded their role
Further auto enrolment guidance is available in the following articles.
Should you require any further help regarding your workplace pension project then do give us a call on 0117 9328145.